- This section contains information on how to manage ibbycongress2024.org with reference to the processing of data of ibbycongress2024.org users.
- This information is also valid for the purposes of art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, Code regarding the protection of personal data, and for the purposes of article 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data as well as the free circulation of such data, for subjects who interact with ibbycongress2024.org and can be reached at the address corresponding to the initial page: www.ibbycongress2024.org
- The information is provided only for ibbycongress2024.org and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user via links contained therein.
- The purpose of this document is to provide information on the methods, timing and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users when connecting to the web pages of ibbycongress2024.org, regardless of the purpose of the connection itself, according to Italian legislation and European.
- The information may undergo changes due to the introduction of new regulations in this regard, the user is therefore invited to periodically check this page.
- If the user is under the age of 16, pursuant to article 8, c.1 of EU regulation 2016/679, he will have to legitimize his consent through the authorization of his parents or guardians.
1. Data controller
- The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of processing personal data. He also takes care of the security profiles.
- With regard to this website, the data controller is: Franco Fornaroli, and for any clarification or exercise of the user’s rights, he can contact him at the following email address: email@example.com.
2. Responsible of data processing
- The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the data controller.
- Pursuant to article 28 of EU regulation no. 2016/679, upon appointment of the data owner, the person in charge of data processing of the ibbycongress2024.org site is: Franco Fornaroli
3. Place of data processing
- The processing of data generated by the use of ibbycongress2024.org takes place at Piazzale delle Associazioni, 19.
- If necessary, the data connected to the newsletter service can be processed by the data controller or subjects appointed by it for this purpose at the relevant office.
1. Type of cookie
The types of cookies used by the site are listed below.
2. Cookie tecnici
There are numerous technologies used to store information on the user’s computer, which are then collected by the sites. Among these, the best known and most used is that of HTML cookies. They are used for navigation and to facilitate access and use of the site by the user. They are necessary for the transmission of communications on the electronic network or for the supplier to provide the service requested by the customer. The settings to manage or disable cookies may vary depending on the internet browser used. In any case, the user can manage or request the general deactivation or cancellation of cookies by changing the settings of his internet browser. This deactivation can slow down or prevent access to some parts of the site. Cookies that are inserted in the browser and retransmitted through Google Analytics or similar are technical only if used for site optimization purposes directly by the site owner, who will be able to collect information in aggregate form on the number of users and how they visit the site. . Under these conditions, the same rules apply for analytics cookies, in terms of information and consent, as for technical cookies. From the point of view of duration, temporary session cookies can be distinguished which are automatically deleted at the end of the browsing session and are used to identify the user and therefore avoid logging into each page visited and the permanent ones which remain active in the PC until they expire or cancellation by you. Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access and permanence in the reserved area of the portal as an authenticated user. They are not stored permanently but exclusively for the duration of navigation until the browser is closed and disappear when the same is closed. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers consisting of random numbers generated by the server necessary to allow safe and efficient exploration of the site.
3. Third party Cookie
In relation to the origin, a distinction is made between the cookies sent to the browser directly from the site you are visiting and those of third parties sent to your computer from other sites and not from the one you are visiting. Persistent cookies are often third-party cookies. Most third-party cookies consist of tracking cookies used to identify online behavior, understand interests and therefore customize advertising offers for users. Analytical third-party cookies may be installed. They are sent from domains of the aforementioned third parties external to the site. Third-party analytical cookies are used to detect information on user behavior on ibbycongress2024.org. The detection takes place anonymously, in order to monitor performance and improve the usability of the site. Third-party profiling cookies are used to create user profiles, in order to propose advertising messages in line with the choices expressed by the users themselves. The use of these cookies is governed by the rules set up by the third parties themselves, therefore, users are invited to read the privacy information and the indications for managing or disabling the cookies published on the relative web pages.
4. Profiling Cookie
Sono cookie di profilazione quelli a creare profili relativi all’utente e vengono utilizzati al fine di inviare messaggi pubblicitari in linea con le preferenze manifestate dallo stesso nell’ambito della navigazione in rete. Quando si utilizzeranno questi tipi di cookie l’utente dovrà dare un consenso esplicito. Si applicherà l’articolo 22 del Regolamento UE 2016/679 e l’articolo 122 del Codice in materia di protezione dei dati.
1. Data processing methods
- Like all websites, this site also makes use of log files in which information collected in an automated manner is kept during user visits. The information collected could be the following:
– internet protocol (IP) address;
– type of browser and parameters of the device used to connect to the site;
– name of the internet service provider (ISP);
– date and time of visit;
– web page of origin of the visitor (referral) and exit;
– possibly the number of clicks.
- The aforementioned information is processed in an automated form and collected in an exclusively aggregated form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site, and for security reasons. This information will be treated on the basis of the legitimate interests of the owner.
- For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the automatically recorded data may possibly also include personal data such as the IP address, which could be used, in compliance with applicable laws, in order to block attempts to damage the site itself or to cause damage to other users, or in any case harmful activities or activities constituting a crime. These data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the purpose of protecting the site and its users, such information will be treated on the basis of the legitimate interests of the owner.
- The information that users of the site will deem to make public through the services and tools made available to them, are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any liability regarding any violations of the law. It is up to the user to verify that they have permission to enter personal data of third parties or contents protected by national and international standards.
2 – Purpose of data processing
- I dati raccolti dal sito durante il suo funzionamento sono utilizzati esclusivamente per le finalità sopra indicate e conservati per il tempo strettamente necessario a svolgere le attività precisate, e comunque non oltre 2 anni.
- I dati utilizzati a fini di sicurezza (blocco tentativi di danneggiamento del sito) sono conservati per il tempo strettamente necessario al raggiungimento del fine anteriormente indicato.
3 – Dati forniti dall’utente
- The data collected by the site during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes indicated above and kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the specified activities, and in any case no later than 2 years.
- The data used for security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the previously indicated purpose.
4 – Support in configuring your browser
- The user can also manage cookies through the settings of his browser. However, deleting cookies from your browser could remove the preferences you have set for the site.
- For more information and support you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using:
– Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
– Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-us/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
– Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/it/
– Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
– Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
5 – Plugin Social Network
- The collection and use of the information obtained through the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of the social networks, to which please refer:
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies
– Twitter: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170519-uso-dei-cookie-e-di-altre-tecnologie-simili-da-parte-di-twitter
– Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
- The art. 13, ch. 2 of EU Regulation 2016/679 lists the user’s rights. The ibbycongress2024.org site therefore intends to inform the user of the existence:
– the right of the interested party to ask the owner for access to personal data (art. 15 EU Regulation), their updating (art. 7, co. 3, letter a) Legislative Decree 196/2003), the rectification (art.16 EU Regulation), the integration (art. 7, co. 3, letter a) Legislative Decree 196/2003) or the limitation of the treatment that concern him (art. 18 EU Regulation) or to oppose, for reasons legitimate, to their treatment (art. 21 EU Regulation), in addition to the right to data portability (art. 20 EU Regulation);
– the right to request cancellation (art. 17 EU Regulation), transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data whose retention is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data are been collected or subsequently processed (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter b) Legislative Decree 196/2003);
– the right to obtain the attestation that the updating, rectification, data integration, cancellation, data blocking, transformation operations have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or widespread, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right (art. 7, co. 3, letter c) Legislative Decree 196/2003);
- Requests can be addressed to the data controller, without formalities or, alternatively,
- using the model provided by the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, or by sending an email to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If the treatment is based on the art. 6, paragraph 1, lett. a) – express consent to use – or on art. 9, paragraph 2 lett. a) – express consent to the use of genetic data, biometrics, relating to health, revealing religious or philosophical beliefs or trade union membership, revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions – the user has the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation.
- Likewise, in case of violation of the law, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, as the authority in charge of controlling the treatment in the Italian State.
- For a more in-depth examination of your rights, see articles 15 et seq. of EU Regulation 2016/679 and art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003.
Data transfer to non-EU countries
- This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union area. In particular with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) through social plugins and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorized and strictly regulated by article 45, paragraph 1 of EU Regulation 2016/679, for which no further consent is required. The companies mentioned above guarantee their adherence to the Privacy Shield.
- Data will never be transferred to third countries that do not comply with the conditions set out in article 45 and following of the EU Regulation.
Sicurezza dati forniti
- This site processes user data in a lawful and correct manner, adopting the appropriate security measures aimed at preventing unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. The treatment is carried out using IT and/or telematic tools with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
- In addition to the owner, in some cases, categories of persons involved in the organization of the site may have access to the data (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, postal carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies).
Changes to this document
- It may be subject to changes or updates. Users are invited to periodically consult this page to stay up to date on the latest legislative news.
- Previous versions of the document will still be available on this page.
- The document was updated on 24/05/2018 to comply with the relevant regulatory provisions, and in particular in compliance with EU Regulation 2016/679.